Coronavirus : business continuity plan by Exponens
Publié le 13/03/2020
Dear customer, dear partner, dear partner
We are forced to close our geographic locations until further notice.
However, we will continue to be with you by email, videoconference or telephone.
Employees in telework forward their direct line to their mobile phone. We will make it our business to respond to you during business hours Monday to Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Do not hesitate to contact us knowing that our standard lines refer to these same numbers.
See you soon taking care of you. ”
Find our measurements below:
The spread of the Covid 19 virus has led Exponens to take specific measures to ensure continuity of service to our customers. Exceptional teleworking measures are put in place for people who may find themselves in confinement following government decisions or by precautionary measures decided by Exponens.
- All staff members have a laptop and remote connection to all our software applications.
- Travel is reduced to the strict minimum to limit the risk for employees and for customers. We will favor communications by email or teleconference.
As part of the fight against the spread of the virus, the government has implemented several hygiene and behavior measures that we invite you to share within your company :
- In order to help businesses cope with the difficulties associated with under activity, the government is proposing several alternatives to lighten the burdens.
- For employees affected by illness or suspected of illness, it is possible to benefit from 20 days sick leave, without deficiency.
- For employees in situation of under-activity, it is possible to benefit from specific partial unemployment measures.
- If your company finds itself short in cash, it is possible to ask to postpone the payment of taxes and social charges payable in March.
Exponens supports you in implementing these measures. Do not hesitate to contact your usual contacts by email.