- French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended in 2004
- General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016)
The data controller represents that it processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) and with the French Data Protection Act, Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended. The data controller undertakes to update the commitments in this document in accordance with future legal provisions.
Purpose of processing operations
Your personal data will be processed:
- Soit dans le cadre d’une relation contractuelle entre notre société et vous-même, votre organisme ou l’organisme vous employant, dans ce cas la finalité du traitement est de nous permettre :
- to comply with our contractual obligations
- to properly perform the assignments for which you, your organisation or the organisation that employs you have appointed us
- Soit dans le cadre de notre prospection commerciale, dans ce cas la finalité du traitement est de nous permettre :
- to provide you with offers that may be suitable to meet your needs
- to provide a response to your request that is as complete and relevant as possible, regardless of the form of such request (telephone call, contact form, email, fax, etc.)
- In connection with our recruitment process, in which case the purpose of the processing is to enable us to respond to your application, whether unsolicited or submitted in response to a job or internship offer posted by Exponens.
Data will be retained in accordance with the commitments specified in the engagement letters signed with each client and not with legal obligations. Information not concerning clients will be retained indefinitely unless otherwise requested by the relevant person (email@example.com).
Your personal data will be provided to any employee of our company whose duties may require access to such data for the purposes stated above. The procedures in force within our company aim to ensure individualised access to your personal data, in order to limit employees’ access solely to the data necessary for the performance of their duties and the performance of our assignments.
All employees of our company are contractually bound by confidentiality and professional secrecy. These obligations of confidentiality and professional secrecy remain in force after the end of employees’ employment contracts.
Location of data
Our processing and storage platforms are hosted in data centres located in France. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
The data security elements (technical architecture, archiving and protection procedures, access security) are described in a specific document available to our clients on request from our departments.
Automated individual decision-making
Exponens will not use your personal data for processing operations that result in automated individual decision-making.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other websites owned by third parties over which Exponens Conseil & Expertise has no control and for whose content it shall not be liable.
Exponens Conseil & Expertise shall not be liable for the personal data processing, practices and content of sites owned by third parties, which users access at their own risk.
Exponens Conseil & Expertise invites users to study the personal data practices of sites owned by third parties and also to check the personal data processing procedures when they click or interact with a link pointing to a site owned by third parties.
Exponens Conseil & Expertise reserves the right to update and amend the provisions of its personal data processing policy as necessary and without notice. Any changes will be posted on this website.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- access and information rights
- rectification right
- erasure right
- right to restrict processing
- right to object to processing
- right to data portability
right to data portability (CNIL).
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the nature of your request, or by post at the following address: Exponens Conseil et Expertise, DPO, 20 rue Brunel, 75017 Paris.
Your request must be signed and include a valid identity document with your signature. You can specify the address to which the reply should be sent. We have a period of one month from receipt of your request to respond.
Changes to your reception preferences
You may at any time activate or deactivate your agreement to receive communications from us by completing our dedicated form, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link on communications received by email.
Lodging a complaint
We make every effort to ensure that our personal data protection policy complies with the GDPR and to ensure the security of such data, as well as to protect your rights with respect to your personal data. However, if you become aware of a breach of this regulation, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.